Monday, July 12, 2010

More Hemlock Ring - Lots of Photos

I have finished Hemlock Ring!
Hemlock Ring isn't a difficult knit. Watching the Flower and then Feather and Fan pattern appear was exciting; it took me about a week to complete. It is ready to block but I have to order something to block it on; so it will go on hold for now! It is approximately 36" across, when blocked from feather and fan tip to tip! Hemlock is going to make a gorgeous small tablecloth for my table. These pictures are more representative of the true color of the Senso I am using. I took a lot of pictures -
This is the center stretched out to block.
Closer -
Showing some of the feather and fan section
feather and fan detailing and stretched out a bit
I found it took me 30 minutes to bind off one section. Having 8 feather and fan sections; that would make it 4 hrs to bind off the whole tablecloth.

3 comments:

Darline said...

Beautiful Debbie!

Gigi said...

Debbie you are so talented!!

Gigi said...

Debbie you are so talented!!