Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Can't Believe It's Already July!

Where has the year gone? It seems it was just Christmas and Bella, my Christmas present, was a tiny puppy! It would be nearly impossible to try and catch up so I will just start anew. Joe keeps us very busy - always on the go doing something. Never a dull moment; some days I think that wouldn't be so bad. This is "grandchildren" month and several will be here one or two at a time to spend a few days with us. I will be depending on caffeine to help me keep up. Even though I have been knitting constantly; I have been in a knitting funk. I haven't been really excited about anything knitting. A couple of days ago, I found Hemlock Ring (on Ravelry) and fell in love. I have not only started it; I have it nearly completed. Pictures will follow soon.

No comments: