Thursday, February 7, 2008

Lakeview Handwarmers (Kim's) are Finished

Kim's handwarmers are finished! I would have had them done sooner if I could have skipped the dizzy head bug! Every time I tried to focus on my knitting; my head would really take a whirl! I am so glad that is gone! Okay, the yarn is Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock, size #1 US needles and a simple pattern that was created as I knit. I did the crocheted beaded edging! Crochet is at it's best for this kind of stuff!

A picture of them both together. Kim, I will mail them Monday. I want to take them to my knit group on Saturday to show them.


Now, I can play with the Noro sock yarn! I knew if I started with that I would be forever finishing these! Pictures will soon follow. I think I am going to use a knot stitch pattern.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They really look like me. I love them. Can't wait to put them on. Thankyou for loving me enough to knit something for a multi-needle challenged knitter.

I love you!