Saturday, November 6, 2010

Christmas Dog Sweater

I have been working on this cute little red and white striped sweater for the Christmas holidays.  I love the stripes; they look so crisp. Trying to make it unisex; I have used a plain collar.  I added a couple of snowflake buttons for embellishment.  I can't decide what to call it - Santa's Little Helper or Candy Cane - still thinking about it.  This sweater is knit completely in the round except for the sleeves.  Circular knitting stops at the collar as it is knit back and forth.  Super easy! 

 

 I have fallen in love with Cascade Fixation all over again.  Seems it is perfect for dog sweaters, especially in a warmer climate.  It has just enough stretch to make pulling it over Bella's head easy for both of us.  (she gets a treat for trying on sweaters - doggie dressup is fun)

Collar with Snowflake Buttons

Armhole detail


No comments: