Saturday, January 12, 2008

Fetching Cast On

I have cast on for the Fetching handwarmers this morning. My knitting girlfriend, Debbie, has been emailing me about these. She made a pair and is now making another pair. Getting started meant a trip to my LYS, Twisted Yarns , for a ball of Sublime. You have to go to your LYS and squeeze some Sublime! You won't be able to leave without at least one ball of it. Lucky for us, one ball makes Fetching.

This picture is not true to the color I am using. It is more of a gorgeous sage green. I am going to see if I can make these this weekend keeping in mind that Joe is home with me. (I tend to get sidetracked when Joe is home BUT today there are two football playoff games and tomorrow Dallas plays in a playoff game) I think I can do these in three football games or less! Knit that handwarmer!

(I am going to see if a few beads would look nice somewhere on these)



No comments: