Thursday, January 17, 2008

When You Can't Decide What to Knit; Start a Sock

This is Socks That Rock lightweight yarn in the X-Mas Rock colorway. I got it the end of November but never got around to knitting it. I thought I would knit a bit and see what it looked like. YIKES! Maybe it's because I am past Christmas; whatever the reason, I am not liking this much. I think I will put it away until next Christmas; maybe I will like it better then.



This is Colinette Jitterbug sock yarn. The picture just doesn't do justice to the colors in this yarn. They are understated yet rich and pretty fabulous. I started this sock day before yesterday; I have had a hard time putting it down. This morning, I was on Ravelry loading my past projects. Gosh! You can get lost on Ravelry for HOURS! Joe came in and asked if I knew I had been at it for 3.5 hours. Noooo, but I sure am having fun! This afternoon, I did some housework; not my fav thing to do but totally necessary. Neatness will get you by for awhile.... My point is I haven't knit today yet.



This pictures are the same. One is with the flash and one is without. Just trying to get the colors to show better. Neither picture really shows the depth of the colors. Those of you that have knit with Jitterbug know what I am talking about. Maybe the sun will come out tomorrow and I can get a better picture. Sunshine makes everything look better.


(tomorrow is our anniversary! We have been married six years! It doesn't seem like it; then we have been pretty busy. Joe would probably say it does seem like six years to him LOL) Pam is planning Jayden's first birthday party! He can't possibly be 10 months old!

No comments: